Structural Modulars, Inc. (SMI) will partner you with a highly qualified builder in your area to take you through the entire modular process.
- Meet with your builder to discuss your project
- Builder brings you in for a tour of the factory, our showroom, and the 2018 Contemporary Model
- You and your builder decide on a floor plan
- Builder gives the floor plan to their assigned SMI sales representative
- SMI's drafting department draws out the floor plan and elevations
- You and your builder come in and select the products and materials for your house
- A contract is signed
- Your builder begins foundation work on-site
- SMI orders products and materials
- Once all is received, your project goes into production
- SMI schedules a set date with your builder
- SMI transports and sets your house
- Your builder finishes it to your specifications
- You move in to the home of your dreams!
Here is a link to a checklist of some the things you will need to do and select for your modular project.