Welcome to The Modular Gallery
This couple used a very close relative (father) to build their home and decided to do a lot of the interior finishes themselves.
Chose to do:
- High ceilings to make the living area feel as large as possible
- Larger kitchen as a gathering space open to other areas of the house
- A fireplace as a focal point
The Old State
What started out as a home away from home eventually became the dream home for this couple. An avid hunter and fisherman along with a gourmet cook...they focused on every element of this home to make it the only place to live.
Areas of focus:
- A kitchen that can be used for entertaining.
- A porch that once turned screened allows for 365 days of a beautiful view with full access.
- Additional sleeping areas by using their imagination.
A home built to accommodate a young couple and their dogs. By putting the laundry on the main floor next to the side entrance restricts those pooches from running through the house with dirty paws.
What specific space do you need?
- A place for kids to throw their stuff after school.
- I need a space for an office but I don't want to take up a bedroom.
- What can I do about wasted space?